domenica 9 marzo 2014

Escaping Destiny - Amelia Hutichins

Title: Escaping Destiny ( The Fae Chronicles #3)
Author: Amelia Hutchins
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publication: February 17, 2014


I thought things couldn't get worse. I was wrong.
I found out what I really wanted and was forced to give him up. Just as I found out who I really am, I was presented to the elusive Horde King as a gift.
This was the mystical being I was hidden from for more than twenty years.
Although Ryder promised to save me, I couldn't let him get near this creature, so I willingly (sort of) signed myself over to be his new plaything.
Now in the Horde Realm, nothing is going remotely like I thought it would.
My powers and emotions are on the fritz, and each day seems to bring surprises that I am not sure how to deal with.
The Horde King thinks he has me exactly where he wants me. He thinks he has taken all of my options away. I still have choices. Embracing what destiny has planned for me, or escaping it.

Search it on Goodreads                          Buy Links       Amazon  / Smashwords

First of all, I want to thank Mrs Amelia Hitchins and  "For the love of books" girls who provided me my ARC ( advance review copy ), they have been very nice to me and this is a great honor.
I seriously loved this book!!! This series is amazing and cherished very much all of it. do you need to refresh your memory? here's the link for the first and second book .
The author confirms her ability to surprise me keeping this story intriguing and exciting. I really don't want spoiler anything here...so I just write that for Syn and Ryder things are getting a little bit more complicated!!! Some secrets are discovered but some shadows still remain. when everything seems settled for them to start living their life together, growing a relationship, exploring what they feel for each other...some accidents happen and drift them apart. This is not an easy journey for them, suffer and pain are always to be found but this is a strong couple, they match and they have the same goals and want to fight together.
Syn is a warrion princess, she fights and loves with every cell of her body and heart, she beared a lot of troubles, her life changed suddenly and she's trying very hard to adjust. She wants to do the right thing but not sacrifice her heart. Her funny spirit never falter though!!
Ryder is an awesome male alpha character, at first sight he may seem shallow and selfish but he fights for what is important for him and Faery...his methods are peculiar but he get results, his army respect him and he knows his people depend on him. Big applause for the sex scenes!!! damn, this author knows what she's doing ;-)
Love, anger, passion, betrayal, lust and magic!!! you can find that in this book and so much more!!!



Playlist 




Excerpt 
Woo her,” Ristan continues.
“I don’t woo.”
“Woo,” he repeats.
“I’m not the kind of man to woo anyone. I can make her scream my name to the rafters, isn’t that enough wooing?”
“Woo,” Ristan smirks, which only serves to irritate me more.
“Woo,” I grind out on an exhale.
“Yes, woo,” he says, already turning to walk away. I watch his shoulders quake with laughter.
“Woo,” I growl.
“Woo!” He says over his shaking shoulders.
“Fuck me,” I shake my head.

“No thanks, not my type…now go woo your princess.”


Nk2w5" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true">

src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:ftlobblog:playlist:4WuBDx8HpDDZaNh6O
Nk2w5" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true">

Nk2w5" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"&
Connect With the Author




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento