venerdì 13 marzo 2015

Monster Stepbrother by Harlow Grace



*** Standalone Novel ***

His dark obsession runs deep.

He's obsessed with her.

She's addicted to him.

Two damaged souls.

Will they heal or ruin one another?


How does a girl go from being Daddy's precious doll to a different kind of toy?

Easy really. When my father remarries it changes the course of my life and everything becomes . . . complicated.

My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling, and brazen, he's intent on making my life a living hell. 

Oliver King makes the rules. Whenever he wants. However he wants. Wherever he wants.

My head screams this is wrong, but I can't resist giving in to forbidden desires.

I want it as much as he does. 


I'm his possession, his ultimate pleasure, his dark obsession.

My addiction to him grows to a dangerous level. I can't stop craving more from the man who has made me his and ruined me for anyone else. 

Can what starts out as lust and vengeance end as love? 

Can we take away one another's pain and ease one another's fears? 


Nobody said life or love was easy.

My name is Maya Childs, and this is my story. 

*** No Cliffhanger ***     *** HEA ***    18+ 


A NOTE from the Author:


This book is NOT for everyone and may have triggers that make some readers uncomfortable. Please be aware of that before you read this book! If you do decide to go ahead, please keep an open mind. 

Inside each of us lurks a monster. We all have demons we hide from the world. We all need that one special person to look beyond the surface of the mask we wear and deep into our souls. I hope you enjoy Oliver and Maya's story--that you will indeed peel back the layers and look beneath the surface.

Dark erotic novel that contains sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable. Not appropriate for readers under 18. Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations and violence.

First off before you judge this or any book by its name, not all of them are how they sound.
Maya was the sweetest little thing growing up. As she got older she was an angry teen. Not angry at the world type but at herself and her step brother. She was in love with him, she wanted him and in the eyes of the world that was wrong. Maya did some pretty outrageous things to get his attention and all he did was insult her, on day she could not take it anymore and did a very bad thing. What was it? Who found her? Read and find out.

Oliver was really messed up in the head after his father died. He was rude and angry at the world. The attraction he had towards Maya just fueled that fire. He was always bringing home girls but they were nameless faces except one he kept around. He was the one who found Maya after her the really bad thing she had done. He took advantage of the situation and black mailed her into being his sex slave. Wanting to hurt her like he was hurt.  One day he finally broke her.

Maya and Oliver had one hell of an attraction to each other. Each one knew it was wrong because they were step-siblings. As each one dealt with their own demons about it things happened. There is teasing, sex, jealousy and fighting between them.

Can they find a way to be together even when people would judge them? Like I said earlier do not judge this book by the mane. I did not know what to think going into it but I liked the way it turned out. There are not blood related in anyway. There are lots of people in this world who have the same problem.

I recommend this book to read with caution, there is a lot of adult content in it. Read this book with an open mind. I did and really enjoyed it. Some things come out that explain why Oliver is so angry even before meeting Maya. So go read this book Monster Step Brother by Grace Harlow. Make your own opinions on it. Then go leave the author a comment on the book. They love to know what their readers thin about their books. Thank you!


“if Maya were my girl, I’d fight for her. To the bitter fucking end. He wasn’t. Was I really so wrong in thinking he wasn’t the right man for her?” 


“You are, baby. You're that and so much more. My need for you is all consuming, never ending. It has no beginning or end it just is.” 


“All the air left my lungs. I couldn’t breathe. “Maya, I swear to God, if he fucking touches you, I’m going to cut his balls off and then snap his fucking neck.” 


“This is what I live and breathe for, Maya. Being inside you."

Harlow Grace has tried many things in her life but writing has always been and still remains her passion. She loves to create characters in need of redemption and her stories are mostly all dark romance but then again, she likes to mix things up so don't be surprised if she publishes a sweet romance every now and then. When she's not writing or reading, Harlow is plotting and planning her next adventure or dreaming of lazy days in the sun with a good book in one hand and a cocktail in the other.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento