venerdì 14 novembre 2014

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Brant:
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.

Lee:
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails. If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t
. 






Black Lies, by Alessandra Torre, what a great story... and I knew "The Secret," before I started reading because I read a spoiler! 
This book is so much more than a great plot twist. Alessandra Torre has a way with words; there is no doubt about that. If you have read Ms. Torre’s books before, then you know what I mean. If this is your first time, dive right in. It is fantastic and if I tell you more than that, I might spoil your reading experience, although it didn't for me. That is how much I liked it! 
What can I tell you? It is an exceptionally well written love story. The depth of our heroine’s love is immense. Heiress, Layana Fairmont, learns about love when she falls for Brant Sharp. He is a brilliant and beautiful man, he has always been brilliant. 
Brant started his own company, BSX, after building his first computer when he was a kid. Layana learns about love when she falls for Lee, as well. You don’t think you would like a book that involves cheating? Read it anyway, it is that good! I give it five beautiful, black stars and that’s no lie!


QUOTES


“When you really love someone, you cannot walk away. No matter what they do. No matter the lies from their mouth, or the actions from their bodies, you tie yourself tightly to their sail and vow to be there through thick and thin. Let the wind blow you where it may. Even if that place is a crash. Even if that place tears you apart and kills anything good.” 
**************************
 “Love isn't about being happy. Be single and be happy. Love is about putting him, his sanity, his happiness, first. If you aren't willing to do that then you aren't really in love.” 
*************************
“She stares in my eyes and loves me with a vehemence all her own. A scary, passionate type of love. One that rips away all pretenses and allows us to love each other bare and without consequence.” 
******************************

“True love makes a person reckless, makes them take risks and make sacrifices. True love tests the boundaries of our person, makes us yearn to be better and fight for the ground we stand on. I will fight for this love. Lie for it. Steal for it. It is worthy of that. On paper, we are a horrible match. I have no light; she brims with it. I am serious; she is fun. But off paper, that is where our magic occurs. I want to be more like her. I want to listen to her laugh and have had something to do with it. I love her completely. She returns the love wildly. This love is worth the unsaid truths. The hidden lies.” 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento