giovedì 19 novembre 2015

Childstar 1 by J.J. McAvoy


Amelia London is America's sweetheart. Noah Sloan is America's bad boy. Both are former child stars and once were lovers. When they are cast as the leads in the upcoming erotic suspense blockbuster—Sinners Like Us—they are forced to come to terms with the issues that tore them apart to begin with. 

As the whole world watches, can they keep their secrets hidden? After all, everybody is a sinner…



Childstar 1 by J.J. McAvoy is the beginning of a fresh contemporary romance. I requested this little treasure from NetGalley, and I’m very glad I did. Right away I was drawn into the story because it was so realistic, and obviously, being realistic does not mean it is predictable.
Our hero, Noah Sloan and the heroine, Amelia London are making an erotic movie, similar to Fifty Shades of Grey, by E.L. James. Fifty Shades of Grey is the reason I read romance and erotica. 

In Childstar 1, readers go behind the scenes with McAvoy’s characters, the bad boy Noah Sloan and the all American Amelia London while they shoot their movie, Sinners Like Us. Cast as Damon Shaw and Blair Hawthorne, part one of Childstar, introduces us to these former child stars. It is 95 pages and the first of three parts. I believe all three parts will be published as one novel in the future. Part two is due out on November tenth.


Noah Sloan and Amelia London were childhood sweethearts. In part one, the former child stars are reunited to play opposite each other in what they hope will be a blockbuster film based on the erotic romance novel, Sinners Like Us.

Noah was once at the top of his game, as child star turned teen idol. However, his career now needs reviving. Noah’s real life stint in rehab, along with his reputation as Hollywood’s sexy bad boy made him an an obvious and popular choice to be cast as Damon Shaw.


Amelia London is America’s sweetheart, and not the popular choice for the part of Blair Hawthorn. In fact, fans of the book think she is a horrible choice for the part! Amelia’s career has stalled in some ways, but if she is successful playing the role of Blair Hawthorn, her worries will be over! 

Set in Chicago, they begin production. Not surprisingly, both on the big screen and off, the sexual tension between Noah and Amelia is red hot! Childstar 1, is a really enjoyable read!

I'm looking forward to more- curious as to where J.J. McAvoy will take us with these characters. It’s a great story line, because contains everything I would want to know if my favorite erotic romance novel was being made into a movie. It feels like I'm getting the inside scoop! Five blockbuster stars from me!





J.J. McAvoy

I’m a twenty-year-old something born in Montreal, Canada but currently living in Virginia for school. I would tell you want my major is however after two years I still have no idea what I’m doing.



So I’m a writer (duh that’s how you found me), movie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed chef. I love music even though I can’t sing or dance to save my life. (That doesn’t necessarily stop me but you’ve been warned.)


I started Ruthless People the summer of 2013 in hopes of giving myself a new type of love and crime drama. I never knew so many people thought like me! I feel truly blessed to have fans like you all! Writing is my true love and having you all enjoy my words is a dream come true.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento