giovedì 23 aprile 2015

Gods and Monsters #3 Scorpio Stinger MC - Jani Kay


  
BOOK: Gods and Monsters
AUTHOR: Jani Kay
SERIES: Scorpio Stinger MC – Book Three
RELEASE DATE: April 13th, 2015



 I never look in a mirror. I don’t need to. If I want to see what I look like, I just look at my twin.

Daemon and I are identical in every way — from the outside. That’s where it ends.

Born five minutes after me, my brother hates that he came second. It irks him that I

breathed life into my lungs first. Ever since he’s been trying to steal
everything I have. Everything I love.

To own it first.

Until the day I, Cobra Malone, become president of the Scorpio Stinger MC. I throw him

out like the garbage he is. Rotten filth won’t be able to taunt me any longer.

How wrong I am.

Evil knows no barriers. It stops at nothing. It won’t rest until it gets what it wants.

And he wants what is mine. MINE. He wants my woman. My air. My reason for living.

I’ll die before I let him take Mia from me.


Will this be a battle to the end? Till the last man is left standing?

When two wills this strong clash, there will be chaos . . . and blood.

Who will win? The God or The Monster?

If you have not read the first part of the series, I really suggest you should.


God’s and Monster’s is Cobra’s and Mia’s story.

Mia knew from the beginning Cobra was the man for her. Before she could be sold off she ran away with Cobra. She has been living in fear of the secret she keeps from Cobra. Until one day she had to tell him. It is tearing them apart.

Cobra is the president of Scorpio Stingers. He also has an identical twin brother who is still alive after everyone thought her was dead. Cobra is the oldest by five minutes. Deamon also known as Demon has always been jealous. We all have seen siblings fight or act out for attention, but Demon earned his name he was pure evil. Cobra and Mia have two children. One day the oldest is kidnapped he is five years old. Cobra then learns the hard truth of things; the child could be his brother’s son.

When they learn where the boy is each one of them know they have to get him back. Neither one tells the other what they are doing.

The cops are going to raid the place they have Ryder the vice president with them. He is there for information only because he knows something about how Demon might react.

Will the cops be too late? Will everyone’s plan to get the boy back alive from Demon work or fail?

This is a story about desperate people telling and learning things they would never know before. There is violence, sex, murder and rape but do not let that stop you from reading it.

Demon was always jealous of Cobra since he was little. Always causing problems to get the attention or want what Cobra had. At the end of the book you will learn more about him and the answer to the question that everyone will never know. Does this give Demon a win over something important to Cobra? My thoughts NO!

Read the Series of the Scorpio Stinger MC’s, I love it and could not wait to get my hands on God’s and Monster’s. You have The beginning Ryder #.5, Two Colliding worlds #1, Unchain my Heart #2, a Biker Christmas Novella and God’s and Monster’s #3. I really enjoyed all of them. I am again waiting for her next book Tormented.

After reading Jani Kays books go leave her comments on the books you have read. All Authors’ love to hear what the reader has to say about how they felt about their books. Thank you.



Click here for the reviews of the other books of this series.









===============================================

Scorpio Stinger MC Reading Order

Ryder - Prequel Book
#0.5 
http://amzn.to/16FqI8o
Two Worlds Colliding Book #1 http://amzn.to/18YEzbA
Unchain My Heart Book #2 http://amzn.to/1CGDC3M
A Biker Christmas Novella Book #2.5 http://amzn.to/1zK5kZP
Gods & Monsters Book #3 Add To Goodreads
Tormented Book #4 Add To Goodreads

===============================================




Jani has been married for a long time to a special man, and her two

children and their partners are the sunshine in her life. She is a voracious
reader and would spend her last dollar on a book - always fascinated that for
the mere price of a book, she can escape her world for a while and see through
someone else's eyes.


Besides reading, her favorite 'thing' is traveling - she has traveled

the world, learning about the ways people live and has come to the realization
that no matter where we live, we all ultimately want the same things. Her hobby
- Scrapbooking - keeps her up till way after midnight and her usual subjects
are her family and her travels.


Ever since she can remember, Jani wanted to write stories about people,

about their lives and loves. Relationships and Happiness - arguably the most
difficult things to master in life and yet exactly what everyone ultimately
desires (in her humble opinion).

STALK HER
Website I Email I Facebook I Amazon I  Twitter I  Goodreads 

EMAIL: janikaybooks@gmail.com



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento