venerdì 5 dicembre 2014

Filthy 4 (Filthy #4) - Megan D. Martin

Here 's a recap of all the Filthy Series


***Filthy is a dark erotic serial novel that will release monthly in segments of around 50 pages each. This book is not for those who like a traditional heroine. Faye and Rhett's story is dark, complicated, and twisted with themes that are not acceptable to all readers. Read at your own risk.***



Faye ran. She was good at that. 

She made a choice. Things were supposed to be finished. Done.

But they wouldn’t allow it. Neither of them.

And now she’s back. Twined up in the razor sharp lies. 

But lies only bloody the path to the truth…








I am patient when it comes to serial stories that I feel invested in. I love Faye's story, even though it is a painful one, it is enthralling.  She has suffered terribly at the hands of a psychopath, who only thinks he knows what love is.  He is supposed to love her… she is his, she always has been. He has raised her as his own.

Now she has the support of Rhett, her step brother by marriage, and his girlfriend, Sarah.  Faye spends time in rehab, and bravely gives up the only thing she has ever counted on, cocaine.  Still, sober or not, psychopaths are dangerous.  

By the end of Filthy 4, I am curious to see what direction the relationships between Faye, Rhett and Sarah are going to take.   It is somewhat of a complicated situation, the way I see it.  Rhett is a really great guy, who has strong feelings for Faye, and he wants to help her have a good life.  Rhett has a really nice girlfriend, Sarah, who is loving and giving of herself.  I don’t want to give  away my thoughts as to where Faye is at this point, because I couldn’t, without some type of spoiler,  but what I will tell you it that it feels like I’m on the #FinalRide!  

I have no guesses as to what Megan D. Martin has in store for us with her next series installment, but I love the anticipation and her beautiful Filthy Series eBook covers!
Though Filthy 4 ends on a cliffhanger, it is satisfying-- in the darkest of ways. Five Filthy Stars!





“You can come back from this. You can get better.”“You don’t have to say that.”“You have to get better.” “I’m not sick.”“Yes, you are. You’re addicted to drugs.” “That doesn’t make me sick.” “It makes you lost. But anyone can be found.”“I can’t be fixed, Rhett.”


"But now I understood. I knew why she was here. Why she laid on the bathroom floor, her beautiful dress torn, her body violated and broken."









Megan D. Martin is a multi-published author, mother, student and editor. In her spare time she enjoys decorating her house with strange things that do not match, playing her old school Nintendo Entertainment System, and buying fish for her many fish tanks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento