giovedì 11 dicembre 2014

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) - Lili St. Germain




My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.


Including my innocence.



When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.



Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.



I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.



But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.



I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.



Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?





“Confucius said, “Before embarking upon a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” I planned to dig seven.” 


Seven Sons is a dark romance story.

Juliette has sworn revenge on Dornan Ross and his seven sons. After he destroyed her life at the age of fifteen, on her twenty-first birthday she sets her plan into motion Juliette changes her looks and name to Samantha or Sammie. Juliette tricks the father into letting her say at the club house while she works dancing. Things did not work out quite the way she planned. She had scars from her time in Dornan’s hands when she was younger. A young officer who was questioning her after the attack figured out that she was going to die snuck her out of the hospital and to another state. The officer Elliott soon quit the police department and started up a tattoo shop. That’s were Juliette found him telling him of her plan and begging him not to try to stop her. He had to give her a tattoo on the hip where she was scarred so she would not get recognized. Her first love had been Jase the youngest son. She remembers how she felt for him. As she goes through with her revenge Jase gives her unintentionally the information for her revenge.

Dornan was Juliette’s father’s friend. He wanted the club so he kills her father to be president of the biker club and destroys her family. Drugs, rape, murder and sex is a big part of their lives. They take what they want not what they don’t ask. Juliette (Samantha) Dornan wants for him self so he keeps her at the club house under the watchful eye of his youngest son while he goes out. She ends up being Dornan’s whore than a dancer. While Dornan and everyone go out on a ride two of his sons stay behind one gets killed.

I started this book Seven Sons by Lili Saint Germain and finished it in one day. It’s a dark romance with adult content. I did not now what to expect when starting this book but I enjoyed reading it. This is the first book of the Gypsy Brothers I have already gotten the other books Six Brothers, Five Miles, Four Score, Three Years and Two Roads. The last book One Love is to be released this month of December. When it is I will also have that one. I recommend to any one who likes dark romances and motorcycle clubs to read these books. I hope you love these books as much as I loved the first one and plan on loving the rest.



Lili writes dark, disturbing romance. Her #1 bestselling Gypsy Brothers series was created in a serial format – quick, intense episodes released frequently with some wicked cliffhangers. The Gypsy Brothers series focuses on a morally bankrupt biker gang and the girl who seeks her vengeance upon them. The Cartel series is a prequel trilogy of full-length novels that explores the beginnings of the club, to be released in 2015 by HarperCollins.
Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter, good coffee, Tarantino movies and spending hours on Pinterest.
She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.
Six Brothers (Gypsy Brother...
by  book 2
Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers,...
by book 3
Four Score (Gypsy Brothers,...
by  book 4

Three Years (Gypsy Brothers...
by  book 5
Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6)
by book 6

One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
by  book 7

3 commenti:

  1. wow deve essere bello peccato che è in inglese

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Allora speriamo che in Italia una casa editrice si accorga di questi bei romanzi ;)

      Elimina
    2. ce lo auguriamo davvero!! peccato che i tempi siano sempre così lunghi!!!

      Elimina